Repair & Restoration
Since our inception in 1972 we have developed an unparalleled
reputation for excellence in repairs and restoration of all kinds of
decorative art glass. We devote the same attention to detail and
authenticity to small repairs as we do to large restorations.
Whether you have a single broken pane or loose solder joint, or need a
total restoration we are here to help you.
Thousands of homes were built in Los Angeles during the 1920’s
and 30’s with stained glass. As a result, we are constantly busy
restoring and preserving these windows and skylights. We very much
enjoy bringing these treasured works back to there original beauty, and
We are also proud of our reputation for the restoration of
historic stained glass. We have worked on numerous historical buildings
including churches, and synagogues. We strictly adhere to the Department
of interior guidelines for historic preservation of stained glass
In addition to stained glass windows, we are also renowned
specialists in the repair and restoration of glass lampshades. Whether
it is an original Tiffany, Handel, Duffner Kimberly, or your personally
treasured heirloom we will bring it to life again.
In addition to the many residential projects we have worked on many historic public buildings, churches, and synagogues.
Here is a list of some of the more notable and perhaps more
- Tiffany windows
- The Doheny Mansion at Chester Place Campus
- Mt St Mary's College, Los Angeles, CA
- St Joseph Chapel at Santa Teresita, Duarte , CA
- 2nd Church of Christ Scientist, Los Angeles, CA
- The Hollyhock House, Barnsdall Park, Los Angeles, CA
- The Oviatt Building, Los Angeles, CA
- Sinai Temple, Westwood, CA
- Sinai Temple, Kohn Chapel, Westwood, CA
- Korean Philadelphia Presbyterian Church, Los Angeles, CA
- Kerkoff Hall, UCLA, Westwood, CA
- Royce Hall, UCLA, Westwood, CA
- Woodlawn Cemetery, Santa Monica, CA
- New Bethel Baptist Church, Venice, CA
- St.Albans Episcopal Church, Westwood, CA
- Beit T’shuvah, Synagogue, Los Angeles, CA
- Pilgrim Lutheran Church, Santa Monica, CA
- Metropolitan Community Church, Los Angeles, CA
- Westwood United Methodist Church, Westwood, CA
- The Kabbalah.Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Adat Shalom Synagogue, Los Angeles, CA
- Motown Mansion, Bell Air, CA
- George Washington Faulkner House, Santa Paula, CA.
- Bob Hope Patriotic hall
- Ward AME Church
- Hershey Hall, UCLA
- New Pershing Hotel, los Angeles, CA.
- Parks Chapel AME Church, San Fernando, CA
- Wilshire Blvd. Temple, Piness Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA.
- Wilshire Blvd. Temple. Historic School Building, Los Angeles, CA.
- St. Josephs Chapel, Santa Teresita, Duarte, CA.
- Stauffer Chapel, Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA.
- Mary Andrews Clark Memorial Home, Los Angeles, CA.
- First Methodist Church, Riverside, CA.
- Home Savings & Loan, Millard Sheets Window, Montebello, CA.
- Palo Verde Avenue Christian Church, Long Beach, CA.
- Huntington Park LDS Church, Huntington Park, CA.
- First Baptist Church, San Louis Obispo, CA.
- University Bible Church, Westwood, CA.
- Grace Church of Orange, Orange, CA.
- Sermon On The Mount Church, Santa Monica, CA
- First Methodist Church of Santa Monica, Santa Monica, CA.
- First Baptist church of Westchester, Westchester, CA.
- Westwood Hills Congregational Church, Westwood, CA
- New Hope Missionary Baptist Church, Wilmington, CA.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, Lynwood, CA.
- First Unitarian Church of los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA.
- Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Flagstaff, AZ.
- First United Methodist Church Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA.
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA.